Such an easy homemeade recipe, with only two ingredients! The yogurt melts slower than a water based popsicle which is nice because my toddler likes to wander with them a bit. Less mess for me to find later. Plus way healthier for kids than sugar filled popsicles.
All you need:
- Yogurt- your choice on flavor/type. I used vanilla.
- Fruit- your choice. I used frozen blueberries.
- Popsicle Sticks
- Ice Cube Tray
You probably have all these things already. Here are the steps I took to make these yummy treats.
- Cut your popsicle sticks in half.
- Add a spoonful of yogurt to the ice cube tray.
- Alternate each scoop with berries by sprinkling them in. I crushed some of the frozen berries before adding them to make them easier for my toddler to eat.
- Jiggle in your sticks into the center of each tray.
- Cover with plastic wrap (not required).
- Pop into the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Once frozen solid I transferred them to a gallon sized zip-lock for longer freezer storage.
- Enjoy! Guilt free frozen snacking.
Other combinations to tempt your taste buds:
- Mango Yogurt with Pineapple pieces
- Raspberry and Blackberry make a great red/white/blue combo for holidays
- Lemon Yogurt with Strawberry pieces
- Espresso and Vanilla Yogurt- yes I made a bag just for myself
Thanks for stopping by QuestType. If you enjoy these posts please take a moment to subscribe to our email list.