Here are some ideas I complied for gifts for writers. Some are practical, others are quirky but I hope you find some ideas you can use.
- Eat. Sleep. Write. Coffee Mug. Any coffee mug with a fun saying will work. A quick internet search turns up hundreds of options. Find this mug on Amazon.
- LED Ink Pen. Great for late night ideas when you don’t want to wake anyone. Find this on Amazon.
- My Weekend is Booked T-Shirt. A great option for a group game gift as well. Find this on Amazon.
- Novel Tea. If coffee is not your writers thing these tea bags are inscribed with fun writing quotes. Find this one Amazon.
- Unique Leather Book. These books come in a variety of colors, all are blank and can be refilled. Find these on Amazon.
- Edgar Allen Poe Car Freshener. This is defiantly quirky but worth it for a fun statement in the car, as well as some fresh air. Amazon.
- Aqua Notes. For the writer who has endless ideas in the shower. It’s better than having to be dictated to while they suds up. Find yours on Amazon.
- Scrivener. This is the most practical gift and a must have for any aspiring writer. It tracks references, organizes thoughts, and word press all in one. Best software available by download on Amazon.
Enjoy! Happy Holiday Gift Hunting!